Sunday 22 March 2015

Vote for Bob by supporting UKIP

Dear ‘Bob’ supporter

Coincidentally the name of my first dog was Bob, a very lively collie rather than a red squirrel.
Please be assured that I am an avid supporter of the countryside and live myself in a semi rural part of Calder Valley which I treasure greatly.
I get very angry when trees are cut down, especially with out permissions and without undertaking the required wildlife surveys.

UKIP Housing Spokesman Andrew Charalambous said, “We talk straight I want it to be known categorically that we will protect the British countryside not only by undoing the bogus Tory localism of imposing untenable housing targets on local authorities but by scraping HS2 and putting an end in the UK to one of the biggest scams in history, the EU wind farm project.”
“Believing in Britain means not concreting the best countryside in the world to make up for the fact that Labour, Lib Dems and Conservatives have failed to plan and prepare for their open door immigration policies.”

Along with the Royal Family, Shakespeare and the NHS, the countryside is what we Britons feel most proud of. Defending the integrity of our landscape and the beauty of our country side is just as important to me as defending our independence from the EU. Incidentally one of our UKIP Council ward candidates works for local wildlife trusts in his spare time.
I hope I can count on your support on 7th May
Kind regards
Paul
Paul Rogan, UKIP PPC, Calder Valley
www.UkipCalderdale.uk, Office:- 01422 370 849, Mobile- 07785 220300

Promoted, published & printed by Paul Rogan on behalf of himself & Calderdale Branch UKIP, both at 363 Stainland Rd, Stainland, HX4 9HF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home